`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What I got on a Couple of Recent Target Runs

What I got on a Couple of Recent Target Runs
This is from about my last three Target runs. I got two packs of Bowman Chrome, two packs of Star Wars Galatic Files (to satisfy my inner nerd), and one of those "four packs and an auto" things. Bowman Chrome the highlight was an Indians Franchise All-Stars Cabrera/Lindor. Star Wars satisfied my inner nerd as I had hoped, but not much more. The four packs and an auto had been hanging there a few weeks and on my last Target run, I had to get it. I found out why it had been sitting there so long. It had two packs of '07 Fleer, a pack of '07 Future Stars, and a pack of '09 X. Yeah, it was that bad. Michael Bourn and Philip Humber were the two best RCs out of Fleer. Future Stars had nothing and X had an Xponential Hanley Ramirez. The auto? Remember '11 Bowman Platnium? Topps put in crummy auto relics out of 1166 just so the box would have one. I got one of Juan Miranda. Never buying one of those four packs and an auto again.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Messages In This Thread
What I got on a Couple of Recent Target Runs - by nyyankeesfan28 - 11-18-2012, 08:33 PM