(Toll Free)
Share Thread:
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
are you watching? FLEER RETRO MJ JAMBALAYA 1/1 AUTO
10-17-2012, 08:17 PM
RE: are you watching? FLEER RETRO MJ JAMBALAYA 1/1 AUTO
I'm not against it, but if the buyer is lying about a card to get it for a cheaper price.. saying it is for their PC.. then they turn around & try to flip it.. it gets me upset..

because I would go lower on some of my cards or trade in their favor, if they were a true collector... most collectors lose a lot of money when they buy boxes/packs.. they try to recoup some of the money to buy more cards.. I do not buy cards or boxes for profit. I am in it for the love of the collecting sport.. I get a few emails every day asking to drop the prices of my cards.. a majority of the time, I will drop the price or cut a deal for a fellow collector...

I sold one of my Ultimate 06-07 signature sets & actually lost money on it.. I sold it knowing the buyer is going to break the set & try to make an $800+ profit.. The guy is still having problems selling some of the cards.. because everybody wants to buy way below 1/2 BV or SV..

Everybody is trying to come up with quick cash when buying/selling cards... it's human nature to try to make money... but lying to get cards for cheap is unethical...

I've had one person say they wanted a card for their husband's birthday.. well, the ebay ID, email & name on paypal account goes to a guy.. the email is attached to the guy's facebook account.. which says the person is single.. he is also 17 years old according to the birthday on his FB page..

MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: are you watching? FLEER RETRO MJ JAMBALAYA 1/1 AUTO - jpleazme805 - 10-17-2012 08:17 PM