`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
are you watching? FLEER RETRO MJ JAMBALAYA 1/1 AUTO

RE: are you watching? FLEER RETRO MJ JAMBALAYA 1/1 AUTO
that RETRO MJ Jambalaya is a dream card... Wait until UD releases an original PMG auto 1/1 of MJ... ??? will that sell for higher than the Jambalaya? would it be considered more scarce than the Jambalaya?

I think yes, because there are a lot of 97-98 Jambalayas, compared to a green PMG, which only has print run of 10... those two cards should of been redemptions.. because of the extreme high dollar value..

-- the buyer that asked me about my 06-07 jambalaya MJ & also said he was bidding on a 97-98 one, which he never bid on... well, he now listed a 97-98 MJ.... he's trying to flip cards.. .he has a 98.5% feedback rating.. 3 negatives & 2 neutrals.. the negatives claims he sold a fake Kobe jersey... cancelled a winning bid then asked winner to pay $25 extra to have the card.... also, a buyer claims that this guy kept the money & never shipped a card... check ebay # 110965411649 as reference to bad seller.

Messages In This Thread
RE: are you watching? FLEER RETRO MJ JAMBALAYA 1/1 AUTO - by jpleazme805 - 10-16-2012, 12:40 AM