`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
OT -- Well, I had a flashback moment that got me thinking...

RE: OT -- Well, I had a flashback moment that got me thinking...
(10-01-2012, 08:30 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Well it seems more and more on many sites long time collectors are losing thier colelcting love due to the crazy price of boxes and packs and then cant sell what they dont want for even close to what they paid. No reason a box should cost 100 and give 4 hits and they get maybe 15-20 back.

True dat. I've lost interest in buying boxes. Just can't justify the expense for mostly garbage. But I've come to realize it's not just that, but it seems any more that every "new" product is exactly the same as all the other ones. Now when I get the urge to go to the LCS I instead go to the bay and find some nice Favres to spend my $$ on. I suppose I'll buy a few Topps Chrome rack packs when Target gets them in, but that's about it.

Happy Trails, ADB, you will be missed. Come back and visit now and then.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT -- Well, I had a flashback moment that got me thinking... - by uwash97 - 10-02-2012, 02:27 AM