`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Need help finding rarity/value for Larry Bird Auto- 1992 Classic World Class Athletes

RE: Need help finding rarity/value for Larry Bird Auto- 1992 Classic World Class Athletes
I believe this is the non-autographed version of the card you are asking about.
[Image: %24(KGrHqJ,!hgF!znZK63lBQPTqpv-2!~~60_12.JPG]
I know the cards came as a complete 60 card set, as shown below.
[Image: %24(KGrHqJ,!g4E-+VE(gi,BP1oj4i96g~~60_58.JPG]
However the sealed sets don't say anything on the front or back about random autographed versions. So I am not sure what product these autographs would have come in. They made 295,000 of these "limited edition" sets, so it could be possible that they made another version that had a random autograph in it. I know that Classic made a ton of cards in the early 90s and occasionally would take older cards (or use the printing plates to re-run the front, and add their standard "congratulations autograph card" back) and have them autographed and inserted into later product. So it would be possible that they had some of these cards inserted into other 1992 or later product. What is the copyright date on the back of the card?
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help finding rarity/value for Larry Bird Auto- 1992 Classic World Class Athletes - by djohn - 09-19-2012, 01:44 PM