`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSA:Cut out Ginter Box Tops now inserted in Frames

RE: PSA:Cut out Ginter Box Tops now inserted in Frames
(08-04-2012, 05:12 PM)ohioarmy05 Wrote: Honestly the buyer deserves to get hosed if they can not read. Its not the seller fault people don't read. Even if you read only the title it gives it away what it is. I love how the seller is getting crap for doing the exact same thing others have done, but got a little creative with it. Also in order to this to violate any rules or be a "scam" the seller has to intentionally try to fool someone, but the seller clearly stated what it was and made some money off of an obliviously bidder.

it's easy to tell in these threads who sells alot on ebay and who buys alot on ebay. and this is beyond cutting out the box top and selling it on ebay. This is cutting out a part of the box top, cutting up a frame relic / auto in an attempt to yes SCAM someone into thinking it was an autograph from yu darvish. He went waaaaay out of his way to FORGE an autograph card. and i agree with what someone else said earlier, if I spend alot of money on a card on ebay Im going to read the whole description and do my homework before bidding. But that doesnt make this right. Taking advantage of the dumb/lazy is still Taking Advantage.
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: PSA:Cut out Ginter Box Tops now inserted in Frames - by pyr0punk - 08-04-2012, 06:55 PM