`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone seen 0mattinglyalexander0 trader issue

RE: anyone seen 0mattinglyalexander0 trader issue
Well he actually responded to me on Twitter. Told him he had 24 hours to get in touch with me and he did, both by responding to my tweet, then sending me direct messages. The tweet said, "Made a Twitter acct to keep in touch. I don't appreciate the public threat either. That's bs and childish. If you were". He also sent several direct messages saying he was going to check and see if we even had a trade, said I could've just asked (which obviously we've ALL tried). Brought up his post about waiting to send until they got his end of it to which I replied he posted that long after I had already sent. Then I tried to message back and all of a sudden, I'm forbidden to send messages to him. Shocker. I'm giving him 1 more week to get things sent and recieved to me before I print out these posts from the boards, along with the trade and turn them over to local police in his city. Anybody that wants to send me copies of their trades with him, message them to me and I'll include it with everything I turn over to them if need be.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

Messages In This Thread
RE: anyone seen 0mattinglyalexander0 trader issue - by RyanKramer961 - 07-11-2012, 08:28 AM