`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R they bringing back Topps Chrome?

RE: R they bringing back Topps Chrome?
(05-31-2012, 09:52 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Rybowski, now your just showing yourself to be childish. For goodness sake, grow up. Oh, and yes the European soccer market is far larger than the combined us sports market. as a matter of fact, Panini's 2008 EPL card set (EPL - english premier league), outsold the entire 2007-08 US sports market - on pre-sales alone. And that is just one product for one league. Panini Europe also covers Bundes Leage, La Liga BBV, Euroleague, Championsleague, the French Soccer League and the Italian soccer league. Plus the major European Leagues (EPL, La Liga BBV, Bundesleage, Italian, Euroleague and Championsleague) are broadcast in more countries than all the US sports combined. so Soccer is rightfully called the international league.

you enjoy having the last word dont ya. in case ya didnt notice i was messing with you. this conversation went on a little too far bringing veterans and freedom of speech comments. good grief its basketball cards man, lets face it after 03-04 they have sucked. the sets have sucked, autos and jersey inserts are riddled with commons. I feel bad for all the people who dumped money into the crap from this year, upperdeck jordan brand classic jersey cards. like keyshawn johnson would say "c'mon man"
(05-31-2012, 09:55 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Can we somehow blame this on Lebron?

thats funny, i live in northeast ohio and my son told me last night if lebron and miami win he wants to sell his lebron cavs cards or give them to goodwill. I love it.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: R they bringing back Topps Chrome? - by rybowski97 - 05-31-2012, 09:59 PM