`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAJOR MOJO Bryce Harper & Detroit Tigers at WalMart! Six Hits!

RE: MAJOR MOJO Bryce Harper & Detroit Tigers at WalMart! Six Hits!
(04-27-2012, 11:17 PM)crazy4cardz Wrote: Nice break! Congrats on the multi-score!

Yeah, the Cabrera was crazy.

I was just thinking the other day that as much as I like the Tigers, I had never pulled a Detroit auto (got Peralta as an Indian once) and had only pulled jerseys of Magglio, Inge and Willis. The best one was a Kaline stadium seat relic out of last year's Heritage, I guess.

Until now, LOL
(04-27-2012, 11:21 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Nice break! There is a box sitting out at my Wal-Mart that has been there for awhile. I was tempted to go for it, but I don't want to be stuck with a buncha USA jerseys or autos.

I figured for $70 there was a decent chance of pulling a quality Harper ... plus, unless something drastically changes, these are basically his only Upper Deck cards.

I kind of like the Young Gun analogy, too ... the Harper card only fell 1 every eight boxes, assuming there were no SPs ... plus I really like the photo.
(04-27-2012, 11:41 PM)clarkzac Wrote: You did very well. This is a tough break at $70. Its a really fun break though with some of those USA guys starting to make it to the bigs now. There's Harper, Bauer, Cole, Pomeranz, and a few others that are doing really well or expected to do well

Yeah, I've seen on here that they're cheaper online, but I also wouldn't have to wait a week for it to ship (LOL), and it was more of an impulse thing than anything else.

It had been there for a while (at least a month), and it was the only one, and you know what they say about last packs/last boxes ...

I figured four hits for $70 really isn't bad, considering I would have probably spent the same amount on UD Football blasters if they had them, and probably wouldn't have come close to four hits, much less six.

Plus, I just traded a Harper Bowman auto last week and I was feeling a small void in my collection.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MAJOR MOJO Bryce Harper & Detroit Tigers at WalMart! Six Hits! - by rjcj2017 - 04-28-2012, 12:43 AM