`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Joy Here This Playoff Season....

No Joy Here This Playoff Season....
While I'm not expecting my Senators to do much in the Playoffs this year, I was blown away by the fact that they made it into the dance! However, any joy I had was quickly removed by a well placed elbow to the head of the very heart and soul of my Team... Since it now appears that Alfie is out indefinately (And I have not yet heard an update, so I could be wrong), and will in all likelyhood retire before next season, I'm shouting out to anyone that has any Sens or Alfredsson cards they want to move. Check my org. for both items you want, and Alfie cards I need, and get back to me....

On a semi-personal note, Ranger head coach John Tortorella is a classless specimen of the human beast. To suggest Alfie turtled and was faking an injury after taking an elbow directly in the ear is both uneducated, and completely assinine! If it had been a Ranger down, you can bet he'd still be howling to the League for discipline, but since it's only Daniel Alfredsson, it's obviously nothing serious??? John Tortorella needs to travel down the Yellow Brick Road...Hopefull the Wizard can give him a brain!

Thanks for letting me vent guys!
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

Messages In This Thread
No Joy Here This Playoff Season.... - by opierocks - 04-15-2012, 02:29 PM
RE: No Joy Here This Playoff Season.... - by afff - 04-15-2012, 05:08 PM