`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.

RE: My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.
(03-27-2012, 11:12 AM)kata78 Wrote: The fact that this one person pulled such a horrific scam on our community is not gonna make me afraid to trade. One idiot is nothing compared to all the great traders on here. We have a great community of people here and i'm proud to be part of it. Look at how we are all coming together. That shows by itself what type of place this is. I've made almost 500 trades now and this is the second time i've gotten taken for. That's like .005% of getting ripped off over 500 trades. I think thats pretty darn good.

I've been trading online for 10 years now through my website and have traded with 480 different people to date and have only been ripped off twice. I've had thousands of trades as I've traded with many of those people multiple times. I've never traded with this member. The fact is that this is not a common occurrence at all. We just found a bad apple. It's too bad that there are some out there and you can't always see them coming.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me. - by zeprock - 03-27-2012, 11:32 AM