`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam

RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam
Derek Im really sorry to hear this has happened to you. As far as you posting about it so quickly, I think a deal of this magnitude makes thing a little bit different. Now that the other trader has raised his hand, I really think this has gone to a different level. I am assuming that the Bryce Harper he was posting about recently was involved in that. Im not sure when he was selling a George W auto but to pull off two insanely huge deals at the same time and have both recipients talking about a missing card a few days later makes me think this stunt was a year in the making.

Also, I think calling calling him a PREMIER member of this community is going a little too far. He had what, 100 some odd trades? Been here MAYBE a year? Really? What does that make Derek and the rest of us in the 500 trade range then? A super duper ultra best member in the history of beckett?

Derek I hope this works out no matter how long it takes and if he did what I think he did, I hope he does some jail time over it.

Going to jail over a baseball card is definitely a TOSH.0 worthy story. I can see the web redemption now.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by afff - 03-24-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by toddaray - 03-24-2012, 04:23 PM