`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Physical Risk aside, would you confront a shill bidder?

RE: Physical Risk aside, would you confront a shill bidder?
(03-19-2012, 01:35 PM)diablo71 Wrote: Shilling sucks, but it is the nature of the beast. I know this has been said before but either snipe it or expect to get shilled. As for taking action, dont do it. I know it is the principle of the thing but life is to short, and the ramifications are way more extreme than your mild satisfaction of confronting him. I agree it sucks but....

Speaking of shilling anyone see the contenders newton 1/1 sell for 3250 only to be relisted, sell for 3800 then relisted again and sell for 3400??? now that was quite interesting??

There could be 2 different ways to look at this. Either the seller made 2 new accounts and bid the auction up or had someone bid it up. Or the other way is sometimes new bidders like to f around and bid on whatever just to be jackwagons and they bid on his auction and obviously never paid. I did notice when he actually sold it, he used BIN so my opinion was he didn't shill it

Messages In This Thread
RE: Physical Risk aside, would you confront a shill bidder? - by Num1Monroefan - 03-19-2012, 01:39 PM