`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Explain, describe, and show your Basketball Card Personal Collection (PC)

RE: Explain, describe, and show your Basketball Card Personal Collection (PC)
The problem with me being a collector is that I don't have just one favorite card, lol. Some stick out more than others. Then when I go through my collection I remember something else that I liked just as much. Anyway here's some of my picks.
Favorite cards:
[Image: kenarm791.jpg]
[Image: SU1BRzAxMTYtMS5qcGc.jpg]
[Image: SU1BRzAxMTAtMS5qcGc.jpg]
These are my favorites that I can think of off the top of my head. The Kobe flag patch is the best patch I have in my collection. It changes the game when you compare patches with someone, lol. Everyone can find the Jerry West logo patch, but how many times are you going to find an entact flag patch? The LeBron auto was suppose to be the auto that made me stop collecting, lol. I got that around '07 and it only added to my addiction. The Robertson rc represents my love for the older players that made the game what it is today.

My rarest that I can think of right now:
[Image: SU1BRzAyMjMtMS5qcGc.jpg]
[Image: SU1BRzAxNjktMS5qcGc.jpg]
I have a few LeBron and Kobe 1/1's but it's always special when you can get your hands on a xfractor 1/1 (refractors are what I liked the most about Topps). The Wade 1/1 is so dope. It actually has stars on the patch from the all star game (the LeBron isn't one of my rarest, lol).

As a lot of you know, I have thousands of LeBron's, Jordan's and Kobe's but now my collection has moved more in the direction of Kobe and Jordan (I don't collect to much of LeBron's Heat cards plus I'm not to big of a fan of Panini. Panini has given me some very good Kobe's though). I can think of at least 15 favorites while I'm typing, but these are some of the ones that I have pics of right now.
I got back into collecting in LeBron's rookie year. I wanted my son to start, but he only cared about Pokemon, lol. Now I'm the only one still collecting. Basketball wasn't that much collected when I was a kid. It was Baseball and Football (I remember when Strawberry was my favorite player). David Robinson and Shaq brought basketball a much needed push for me. I stopped collecting around '92-93, but picked up some good stuff at the time. Jordan was always a icon and I wanted someone I liked and was collectable. So I picked someone from the past, the present and the future when I started back collecting.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Explain, describe, and show your Basketball Card Personal Collection (PC) - by kenarm79 - 03-19-2012, 06:47 PM