`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just purchased tickets for the National Convention....WooHoo...

RE: Just purchased tickets for the National Convention....WooHoo...
(03-12-2012, 10:03 AM)pbean Wrote: completely green with envy T Smile hope you have a great time and know you're gonna find tons of saweet RayRays Smile

what date is it ???

Still waiting on them to release the date Ripken is signing to know the dates I'm attending. But the show runs from Aug 1 - 5 Smile
Thanks Jeremy that sounds like a plan. I would love to have my pic taken with Ripken but not sure if that's allowed Big Grin

(03-12-2012, 07:04 AM)jeremy0998 Wrote: They should be able to wait with you but may not be able to walk up to the signing table with you. Just give one of them the camera and tell them to take lots of pics. Have fun!

(03-12-2012, 10:37 AM)djohn Wrote: I wish it comes to Florida in the near future (Orlando, Tampa, or Jacksonville would be my top picks).

I'm sure it will be there eventually and I will be envying you Smile
(03-12-2012, 12:16 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: glad its in baltimore this year.. closer to me and more realistic chance of going.

Hope you can make it Smile
(03-12-2012, 02:13 PM)estuaryman Wrote: Yeah there's a video on You Tube of someone being carried away halfway through last years show.

Five days of sportscard heaven!! Have a great time!!

Thanks guys!!! You have a link to that video. I'd like to watch it Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just purchased tickets for the National Convention....WooHoo... - by ripkenfan72 - 03-12-2012, 04:00 PM