`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to beckett forums?

RE: What happened to beckett forums?
(02-11-2012, 08:42 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: I like the forums being free, but the OPG's subscriptions have gone up too much. This is probably the last year I will pay for my Basketball OPG. I just renewed my subscription in DEC. A lot of people I've talked to do not like Beckett, nor their BV pricing.. cards are worth what ever people are willing to pay/trade for them..

I wish there would be more people using Beckett. It is so easy to use & find other collectors that have cards you need or want using the "organization".. There are only a few downfalls that I don't like when using it.. the main one is uploading multi cards (i.e. sets haves/wants).. takes way too long. Also, I always seem to have loading problems when trying to search within my organization.. I know it's not my laptop, because I have the best software/hardwear/anti-virus programs you can get. Also have pretty fast/reliable internet speed that I borrow from my neighbors, since I turned off my house phone, cable, and internet to save money.. no need for a house phone when I got a cell.. don't watch too much tv & I can borrow the internet.. or go to Starbucks for free internet.

Beckett should market their website to get more collectors to return or new collectors to sign up & start communicating/trading/buying from Beckett.

There is so much money tied up in the Beckett community compared to other sites that are free... I would like to see a report on what sellers off Beckett Media has for total inventory of cards up for sell & how much they make.. that would be interesting to compare to other sites. It would help collectors decide what trusted sellers to buy from...

Some of my opinion was off original topic, but these are my thoughts as I write them.

I am not a big trader. I come to Beckett to read other collector's threads/posts, utilize the "my organization", OPG, and check out other collectors card breaks.. I not a huge fan of youtube online wax breaks, especially when the seller busts the boxes open for the buyer.. that is NOT FUN!

It seems to me that another site is blowing them out of the water, just saying.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What happened to beckett forums? - by southpaugh2002 - 02-11-2012, 08:49 PM
RE: What happened to beckett forums? - by themoz1 - 02-11-2012, 09:59 PM
RE: What happened to beckett forums? - by themoz1 - 02-12-2012, 01:29 AM