`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards loose in envelope, undamaged, from new seller

RE: Cards loose in envelope, undamaged, from new seller
(02-11-2012, 02:52 PM)soccerscrub Wrote: For those of you saying to leave negative, "take a chill pill!" The cards arrived on time and as expected. There was no damage, so in that respect, the seller did his part. That isn't to say that it will always happen this way, but in this instance, it was a 100% positive experience and the buyer got the cards in the condition expected. You can't ding someone for what "could have happened," you can only ding them if it happens.

+1111

I would never send cards that way and would never want my cards sent to me that way.... with that being said .... you still got the cards in a timely manner ... granted the shipping method sucked arse but he did fulfill his obligations and just happened to get "Lucky" and the cards were not damaged... unfortunately I do not think its right to leave negative or neutral feedback based on "The Possibility" of damage... we could do that for EVEY item shipped... even in screwdows, bubble wrap and bubble envelopes ... the card could still have "The Possibility" of arriving damaged. just my 2 cents

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cards loose in envelope, undamaged, from new seller - by phinzphan1372 - 02-12-2012, 08:28 AM