`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
6 best cards I've ever pulled & the MAIN reason I HATE retail!

RE: 6 best cards I've ever pulled & the MAIN reason I HATE retail!
Believe me I want to share it with her and I want her to get great pulls but only if she is going to be serious and take care of them. All I'm saying is they shouldn't put 1k dollar pulls in packs mixed in with magic cards. Let me ask you this if some 8 year old pulled a 1of1 of your favorite player and you wanted it so bad but it was destroyed by a bike spoke would you think it was in the right hands? I want kids to be in it and enjoy it but if they take it seriously y can't they take there 5 bucks and go buy a hobby pack? They can put gu cards and low end autos in retail but I think huge stuff should be hobby only just to make sure they don't "accidentally" end up in the wrong hands.

Perfect example
I had a gu I worked with that walked over to walmart with me one day cause I wanted a few packs. I got a few and he decided to buy 2 for fun. He pulled a a.j green legends auto /50. I offered to trade and he declined. He thought it was cool. He then put it in his pocket and went back t work. Later I saw him showing people where he dropped in in the dirt more than once. It was worthless by the end of the day. Should these cards go to people like this? Cause these non collectors buy cards for giggles all the time.

I'm not just saying kids

Messages In This Thread
RE: 6 best cards I've ever pulled & the MAIN reason I HATE retail! - by cody_allen - 01-17-2012, 01:33 PM