1 – Brandon Nimmo
1 – C. J. Cron
1 – Tyler Goeddel
1 – Travis Harrison
1 – Archie Bradley

[Image: 912.jpg]

Case #9 Summary 615

Grade: C
Comments: Six $20-$40 cards and a Starling refractor auto – about what I expect from a case of this product. With just one case left, I’m two base autos short of a complete set (Greene and Swihart), so I’ll be looking for them. I have parallel autos of every prospect but 8, so I’ll be hoping to fill in a couple of them too. The contest is still wide open. There are 11 base autos that have appeared twice during the contest period. Ceteris paribus, and assuming eight base autos in the final case, there is only a 4% chance that none of those 11 autos will be hit again. So I expect the winning auto will be one of those 11. Four of them were unpicked (Springer, Matthews, Stephenson, and Vogelbach) – if one of them comes in last, nate will win the contest via the tiebreak. The other 7 autos were represented by specific picks. Good luck, everyone!
(01-18-2012, 09:53 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: C'mon Sonny! Where'd you go?

Wouldn't mind seeing another Gray in the final case. No chance of two of them, but if none of the two-auto guys comes in a third time and Sonny makes a late appearance, he could come through for you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2011 Bowman Draft 10 Case Break and Contest Thread [CONTESTS CLOSED] - by pyweed - 01-18-2012, 09:55 PM