`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
My #d 264/xxx SP Authentic Collection..., (...and maybe other "variants")

RE: My #d 264/xxx SP Authentic Collection..., (...and maybe other "variants")
(04-29-2013, 07:03 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Very nice Mister! 2009 Americana was the high point for that set, I bought PILES of it here in Anchortown. Nice Luck too!

The 2009 seem to be my favorite too. I have a couple from other years, so like this poster design best. I passed on one on COMC some time ago due to be too expensive. At least for a Celebrity card....LOL. I am in search of it again though....

(04-29-2013, 07:44 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: HeartHeartHeart the new adds!!! I really enjoy the chrome colors this year, so I'm glad to see you attacking that one. Still can't believe I touched almost the entire Chrome Pink set and not a single 264. Sad

Your gold bar Luck's are beautiful!!!!

I wish I would have started it a bit sooner. I am tracking down ended auctions looking at thousands of pages of google searches to track them down. Having a fair amount of success, as you will see in the future presentations. Similar to the last Luck. But, that is part of the fun of it, I guess, adding a story with the find.

-----------------------------

Another freebie today from Travis (Macken). Thanks my brotha.....

2006 Ultimate Collection Mike Hass 264/275

[Image: scan0153_zps254b6e4f.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: My #d 264/xxx SP Authentic Collection..., (...and maybe other "variants") - by 0264 roadrunner1964 - 04-30-2013, 04:40 PM