`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
My #d 264/xxx SP Authentic Collection..., (...and maybe other "variants")

RE: My #d 264/xxx SP Authentic Collection..., (...and maybe other "variants")
(02-29-2012, 10:54 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Congrats on #400!!!

Thanks, W.

(03-01-2012, 06:39 AM)nineof Wrote: Congratulations on #400, Mr. 264!!! That's a ton of 264 variants. I like the new addition as well. Sounds like the SP Authentic 264's are going to need their own thread one of these days... Smile Hope to see it as big as the SPx collection in the future.

Thanks, T. It is definitely well on the way...66 total SP Authentic's with today's addition.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This addition was made possible by bskballcards (Greg) on ebay. Was laying in bed shortly after SP Authentic came out, using ebay mobile, I spotted a SP Authentic 264/299, up with a BIN. Figured it was too much, and moved on. 10 minutes later, I went back to it, to make an offer. But, NO another offer already accepted.....grrrrrrrr.

Gave it a few days and watched for feedback to be left, so I could track down the buyer. Boom...got an username and off I went. I sent my standard communication...my special number, blah, blah, blah. After a couple of days, I get this response:

Hey Bob,

I would much rather swap than sell the item for you. If you can get another 3-color SP Authentic patch auto of xxx I will gladly trade with you.
After seeing your link I see you have quite the collection. If worse comes to worse, I suppose I could sell you the item but i would much rather just trade with you.

Greg

That is all I needed to hear. This arrived yesterday.

Greg....Thank YOU!

2011 SP Authentic Ryan Mallett 264/299

[Image: 11SPaMallett1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: My #d 264/xxx SP Authentic Collection..., (...and maybe other "variants") - by 0264 roadrunner1964 - 03-02-2012, 05:27 PM