`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 SP Authentic - What's Your Experience?

RE: 2011-12 SP Authentic - What's Your Experience?
(11-16-2011, 01:28 PM)kstjst Wrote: Yup...you really gotta watch the dealer you bust from too...always ask what came out already. there are instances where there may be two great pulls in a case (or half case nowadays) but that's very rare. UD normally only puts one "A" signature in a case. If it's already been pulled, you're more or less just busting packs as a true collector and you'll never make your money back. i'd feel sorry for the dealer, but in the end, it's the card companies that screw things up.

I don't have a local dealer so when I am traveling for work I will stop and get my boxes. I bust to try to add to my collection but I also like to pull stuff to be able to trade in here with you guys also. Im not trying to make anything but would at least like to get what I spend. It just sucks when you spend that kind of money and don't pull either. I had better luck buying walmart, kmart and target stuff. Oh well I guess you can't hit every time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2011-12 SP Authentic - What's Your Experience? - by kevinr - 11-16-2011, 04:50 PM