`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Peyton Manning should win the MVP award

RE: Peyton Manning should win the MVP award
He has already said he is hoping to play this season. If he does, that could be trouble. I dont see why he would though because what is the point if your team is already out of the playoffs by then. Im not saying his neck will absolutely be a problem for him in the future but look at how other injuries linger with players. They are all over the place. My dad had neck surgery 10 years ago and it still bothers him. Heck, I broke my thumb 5 years ago and it still hurts big time if i hit that spot against something. I can just imagine a big linebacker hitting peyton unexpectedly from behind causing that whiplash effect and bam, there goes his career. But everything is just a big if at this point but you have to think about it. Teams dont draft players due to a leg injury or something like that in college so why would the colts want to take the same kind of risks but pay a TON more money for this one when they could possibly get a QB in the draft that could quite possibly be good enough to replace manning completely? It would be a crappy thing to do being he has done great things in Indy but the NFL is a business.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peyton Manning should win the MVP award - by nthnoak - 10-10-2011, 11:22 AM