`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Peyton Manning should win the MVP award

RE: Peyton Manning should win the MVP award
(10-09-2011, 09:00 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: The Colts can get out of 25 million guaranteed by releasing Manning before the end of the 2011 season. Otherwise, he is locked in for a very long time at a very high pay rate.

well if they keep on losing like this i would seriously be thinking about letting him go to save that money for other players. if they were to free up that much money to spend on free agents and then drafted luck, they would potentially be a playoff team again with a young qb. thats IF luck turns out to be good.
(10-09-2011, 09:30 PM)nuccionino Wrote: They can still draft Luck and keep Manning. So they don't need to get rid of Manning just to get Luck.

but if keeping manning means they have to keep him for many years to come due to his contract, then now might be the time to get rid of him. other nfl qb's have advised manning to retire because of his neck injury. all it takes is one good hit to re-aggrivate it. do the colts really want to risk that and pay him millions every year to not even play and not be able to sign other players? big risk here in my opinion.
(10-09-2011, 09:02 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: Peyton has 4 or 5 good years left...I cant believe a lot of people are already burying him.

im not burying him as he still has a lot of talent. its just that a major injury like he sustained is an easy one to re-aggravate and could potentially doom this team. he still has plenty of gas in the tank but is now an injury risk option.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peyton Manning should win the MVP award - by nthnoak - 10-09-2011, 11:05 PM