`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
100% of a player collection in sight, you can help

RE: 100% of a player collection in sight, you can help
(08-26-2011, 11:01 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: I found all the Gaby Sanchez minor league cards through my source for Cyphdogg and he got like 9 cards. I think the odds are actually good I can get those 2 cards. I bet I could get cards of him not listed too. I got Kila cards I did not know existed from the minors.

Yes I would definetly be interested in anything not listed. I do have all of the other minor league Beckett listed cards except for those two. They were pretty good about listing these back in the day, but not really sure when they stopped.
(08-26-2011, 11:11 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: found this man
http://www.sportsbuy.com/book.do?bookID=...n%20doumit
its here also
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/result.tpl

Thanks again, are you a detective in real life Smile. I had a bad experience with this card and so have been putting it off for over a year. I just asked recently whether I had the base or gold version, and a member here said he has a gold, so I'm going to try to work something out with him, but good to know there are a few out there just in case.
(08-26-2011, 10:42 PM)sparkz2102 Wrote: I have been looking for a ray king 2006 upper deck fx blue forever and I feel your pain. I did run across a guy at a flea market that had several fx purple, green and blue but I didn't see a doumit or a ray king. I always look when I go to shows and lcs. I will keep an eye out for you for the green and blue

There is a big Pirates collector (don't think he is on here) who has a green, but I'll never get that one, so the print run is really /98. I just checked what I have for Ray King and I only have one card, a 2003 Topps update which I'm sure you already have. If you ever see one let me know, and I'll do the same.

(08-26-2011, 11:04 PM)jwest1334 Wrote: I might... might have the special fx blue. I have abou 20 or so. not sure which ones. I'll check tomorrow. It is so weird on this set, I busted a few boxes of special fx, and hit fewer blues then reds which are #d/50. I heard the print run was somewhere around 20-25 or so.

That would be really cool. It wouldn't suprise me if they were in the low 20s. Even if you don't find a Doumit you might find a Ray King and make sparkz2102 happy!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 100% of a player collection in sight, you can help - by iujapander - 08-26-2011, 11:37 PM