`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yadier Molina to be Suspended

RE: Yadier Molina to be Suspended
First off I am a die hard Cardinals fan. Last nights game was an exciting game no matter which team you were rooting for or against. The umpire is not supposed to be the center of attention. This guy put himself in the center by his terrible calls. The pitch that Molina argued was NOT called a strike all night long. When you look at it on Fox Trax it was clearly inside and off the plate. Molina knows the strike zone better than most as evident by his low strike out total. The Cardinals and Brewers are in a heated pennant race with emotions being part of the game. Yadi definitely lost his cool and made contact with the umpire. At NO time did he ever intentionally spit in the Umps face. Did he say it and spray it? Quite possible and likely. Does Yadi deserve a suspension, Yes! He will get a 5 or 6 game suspension and appeal it. It will probably be reduced by a game or two.
(08-03-2011, 11:53 AM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: that guy is a jerk. i have nothing against cardinal fans and i dislike the cubs more than i do the cards(please dont start yelling at me) but things i've seen from certain cardinal players(and coach) are extremly classless. just the other day larussa complained that the banner lights at miller park are brighter when the brewers are batting to give them an unfair advantage(i've been to mp dozens of times-not true at all) and braun getting pegged last night was just pathetic. there was no way pujols getting hit was intentional. i really dont hate the cardinals even though i am a huge brewer fan. i still am a big fan of mark mcguire.

I read today on the St. Louis Post Dispatch website that the umpire crew chief said that the Brewers have had other complaints from other teams regarding the banner lighting so there may be something there. As for Braun getting pegged and being pathetic, that is old school baseball and was handled by the players. That is how it should be done. I also know that the Brewers were not intentionally trying to hit Pujols. Its just how the game is played. Its the old eye for an eye deal.
(08-03-2011, 10:40 AM)kevinnashoutsider Wrote: On all four videos it's clear the very last thing he does is spit in his face.... Every commentator on each video also says he spit in his face...

You mean EVERY Brewers commentator. It wasnt said on Fox Sports Midwest by the Cardinals broadcasters. They didnt say it on ESPN Sportscenter or Baseball Tonight. I never heard it said on MLB Network either. They all did agree that Yadi crossed the line and should be suspended and I will agree with that.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yadier Molina to be Suspended - by benner73 - 08-03-2011, 11:41 AM
RE: Yadier Molina to be Suspended - by alexs64 - 08-03-2011, 10:24 AM
RE: Yadier Molina to be Suspended - by alexs64 - 08-03-2011, 10:54 AM
RE: Yadier Molina to be Suspended - by alexs64 - 08-03-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Yadier Molina to be Suspended - by JASCards - 08-03-2011, 11:51 AM
RE: Yadier Molina to be Suspended - by alexs64 - 08-03-2011, 12:08 PM
RE: Yadier Molina to be Suspended - by skywalkb - 08-03-2011, 12:23 PM
RE: Yadier Molina to be Suspended - by jerodc10 - 08-03-2011, 12:27 PM
RE: Yadier Molina to be Suspended - by dkotart - 08-03-2011, 12:37 PM
RE: Yadier Molina to be Suspended - by bigt314 - 08-03-2011, 11:59 PM
RE: Yadier Molina to be Suspended - by JASCards - 08-03-2011, 12:38 PM