`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You know you're obsessed with baseball [cards] when...

RE: You know you're obsessed with baseball [cards] when...
(07-01-2011, 06:47 AM)phillies816 Wrote: When your mouse clicking finger literally goes numb for 2 days from hours and hours of searching EBAY listings for PC items or trade bait. Actually happened to me last week.

Saw a commercial for the show Storage Wars and they showed a 2 second clip of an autographed card and I immediately identified it as a Pat Burrell Auto. BTW, that show is awesome, if you've never seen it check it out.

HA the one guy got a unit that had nothing but BOXES of cards and Lakers autographed basketball, TO football, etc I paused it to identify the cards so many times!

When you re-watch the same Criminal Minds episode just because they briefly talk about a 1963 Nellie Fox
From TV.com:
(Strange packages begin to be delivered. Gideon receives a box at his cabin from Montego Bay that contains a severed head, which is accompanied by a 1963 Nellie Fox baseball card. Fox had played second base for the Chicago White Sox from 1950-1963 and was the MVP in 1959. Gideon later explains to the rest of the team that Nellie Fox had been his idol then, and he and his father had gone to just about every game in 1959.)
[Image: KingsSig2.jpg]
Looking for Lincecum, Wilson, Greenberg, Donte Greene, Kings and Giants

Messages In This Thread
RE: You know you're obsessed with baseball [cards] when... - by rocknandrew - 07-06-2011, 09:42 PM