`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
THE GOOD TRADER LIST ~ check here along with "looking for" thread ~

RE: THE GOOD TRADER LIST....check here along w/"looking for" thread
(02-05-2012, 11:16 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I thought he got removed after the last time also!
BTW, if any of you 3 (p18/swj/jnc) want to trade with me- I might add you to MY list of good traders.
Jncdrew - we did have one good trade already so you are on the way to making my personal list. Everyone I have vouched for so far has done several trades with me (OR a couple of really good ones)! I have no problem vouching for traders that I think deserve it, but I need to have a few trades with that member before adding them here. Some traders that I completely trust haven't been added b/c I have not had enough trades with them. 'Chibearsboy' is not on my list ONLY b/c we have never made a trade, but I would trust him to rebuild my house! Wink

Chibears---I would like to have 'zeprock' added to the list. He mostly only deals in MLB, but he is a great member. We have had several trades and he stayed on top of things when a package from him went missing back in Dec. 2010. It took a few months, but the USPS finally found the package and delivered it to me (it was lost about 15 miles from my house)! I have since done another trade with him and it also went great.

sure i will do another update this weekend...i need to do 1 from last time...he has a bunch and i was tired when i did them last and missed him.
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE GOOD TRADER LIST....check here along w/"looking for" thread - by chibearsboy - 02-06-2012, 10:45 PM