`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
THE GOOD TRADER LIST ~ check here along with "looking for" thread ~

RE: THE GOOD TRADER LIST..updated OCT 7th / 2011
(10-18-2011, 12:56 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: What??? You have 2 completed trades listed in your profile (and both were completed on the same day)! Also, I've never even heard of you and don't remember seeing any of your posts. If you are trading with Beckett members on another site, that doesn't count for the thread here.
If you want to check my ORG for a trade, feel free to do so. I will still ask you to send 1st though.

You may want to go back and read the OP because it sure sounds like he's asking who are the good traders out there. So if other's have traded with me (500 plus positive feedback elsewhere) then why wouldn't that count. Someone vouches for me than everyone knows I'm a A+ trader. I don't care if you've heard of me or not. I'm not looking for your approval but there are plenty of people on here I've traded with elsewhere.

Quote:OK folks.. i want to have a list of good traders... ones I TRUST...and YOU TRUST...
add at any time and i will update..i have some real good friends here and i'm sure you do too..ADD THEM please.
THE ALESSIO SAKARA SUPERCOLLECTOR

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE GOOD TRADER LIST..updated OCT 7th / 2011 - by freeman12406 - 10-19-2011, 09:33 PM