`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INDUSTRY SUMMIT AND THE REGISTRY- UPDATE

INDUSTRY SUMMIT AND THE REGISTRY- UPDATE
As many know the registry has been a MAJOR source of personal frustration to me and many others the last 8 years. Particularly frustrating was the lack of priority on fixing it. Management changes and such occurred and back burner it went.

Well this year for the first time in 7 years I was able to personally attend the Industry Summit and speak directly to Jeromy Murray for well over an hour about it.

Today they made some initial changes that I'll talk about once I battle test them later on this weekend. These initial changes are designed to fix multiple issues

a) Basic registry- did not work properly and would chose items you can't grade ( master registry did this as well). Been informed the basic registry tab is fixed. I'll check that out myself tomorrow morning and let all know. Its a simple test and easily checkable. Go ahead and test yourself if you care to and email me your findings to my jeffv96masters@gmail.com address.

b) OPG tie in- been some issues here I wont discuss yet but there were internal database issues that I have work arounds for now. Will advise once fixed

I hope to further advise registry people on my testing results. IF -- and thats a big IF- I get this part fixed I'll be working down a list of projects designed to replace / repair that old-- ahem-- non functional registry.

Jeff

Messages In This Thread
INDUSTRY SUMMIT AND THE REGISTRY- UPDATE - by jeffv96masters - 10-17-2019, 09:11 PM