`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Question Regarding My Babe Ruth Autograph

RE: Question Regarding My Babe Ruth Autograph
Sucks to be forced into that predicament!
$4K was a very, very fair asking price and the shop owner did you a favor by being greedy. He should have handed you the cash before you had time to think. He could have easily flipped that for a quick profit and if he were savvy, maybe doubled it. What Joe said .., put it up for $12K and see if there are any takers, but only as a last resort. I'd sell nearly everything else before parting with a Ruth Auto.
Hope things get 'right' quickly so that you and The Babe can spend the rest of your lives together. Best of luck. I wish I had enough capital to start a baseball card pawn shop. Give you the money for the card and let you pay me back with installments at no interest to get it back. You get help, and for a short time, I'd get to look at a Ruth auto every day before going to bed Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question Regarding My Babe Ruth Autograph - by DrMitchJ - 01-28-2015, 09:33 PM