`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apologies in advance to everyone

RE: Apologies in advance to everyone
Thanks, guys. I figure it'll all work out for the best.

The good news is that my step-dad has sparkling credit, so once I show him the numbers of what I make vs. what my current expenses are, he'll have no issues with co-signing for me.

And my cousin is the manager of the used car division at the big dealership back home - so he has to test drive and inspect all of the vehicles before they go back out. The last couple of used cars he put me in served me pretty well.

So, things will work out - they just have crummy timing sometimes.

Hey, on a happier note... I show your package out for delivery, so your Twins PC stuff will be there from our trade.
[/quote]

I saw that ... can't wait! I checked yours earlier and it looks like today or tomorrow at the latest.
(10-01-2014, 12:31 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Good luck with everything, buddy! There are plenty of people in your situation and plenty of 'car places' that will get you in a vehicle ASAP.
I'm sure it will all work out just fine ... This just gives me more time to get stuff together for one BIG mega trade! Smile
If it's any consolation, my a/c unit (an essential in FL) crapped out and needed replacement, my wife is complaining that the house appliances are all breaking/malfunctioning, the house needs painting, and I need to pick up an anniversary present for her (its our 20th) .... While spending money for med school, my Chiro office is real slow, and I've got more baseball cards to buy before I go broke Smile
Misery loves company ... It doesn't help you, but it keeps things in perspective. I can truly tell you that any problem that money can fix isn't a problem at all, it's merely a temporary situation. Money comes, and money goes. It ebbs and flows. Just stay mentally and physically healthy and don't let this situation get you down. (That'll be $$$$ for this online house call Smile )

Haha. You can bill my insurance directly. Just make sure to code it as preventative mental care so it's fully covered.

I do like the idea of the mega trade. I'm intrigued by the idea of mega things - especially when they involve cards.
Kepler

Messages In This Thread
RE: Apologies in advance to everyone - by jaredhuizenga - 10-01-2014, 04:10 PM