`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some info on a team case break

RE: Need some info on a team case break
(07-20-2014, 05:01 PM)mjmj1966 Wrote: I've never done one before and was wondering if someone could give me some help. Some I looked at says you're bidding on a signed index card, pen, or top loader and get whatever team cards as a bonus. What the heck is the signed index card, pen, or top loader about? Also one says that you get only 1 card of the team unless a price reaches a certain amount to get the rest. I just want to make sure I know what I'm getting myself into before I attempy one so can someone give me some dos and don'ts on this?

As has been stated, ebay rules prohibit chance/random purchases. To get around it they sell something of no value (business card, their auto, etc.) AND as a bonus you get all the cards of the team listed from the break. The only time I have seen the 1 card unless bids over a certain amount was when that amount was under the minimum bid so merely by bidding you were over that amount.

I've done a few with different people and have worked just fine. I'm a team collector so this has worked well to just get cards of my team.

Messages In This Thread
Need some info on a team case break - by mjmj1966 - 07-20-2014, 05:01 PM
RE: Need some info on a team case break - by mmahoney - 07-21-2014, 12:56 PM