`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Lakers PC, and other collection.

RE: My Lakers PC, and other collection.
Fooled me with the Wilt too! My jaw dropped and then I read the text after the pic, lol. I think there's only 2 autographs that will always make my jaw drop upon seeing them - Wilt Chamberlain & Pete Maravich.

Like another member said, you have a lot of valuable cards from high-end products, but my favorite cards? The McAdoo auto (maybe because I have the hardest of times finding autos of his in a Knicks uni), the James Worthy, because I think that set is highly underrated for its design and its on-card. But I just love the Vlade Divac! He's one of my all-time fav. centers. I was gonna say you need to get a "Big Shot" Rob Lakers auto! What up with that spurs auto? lol

PS - I LOATHE Dwight too and I'm no Boston Celtics fan. Orange and Blue run through my veins all day! Knicks fan till the day I die! Knicks, Yanks and Gmen all day! Haha
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Messages In This Thread
My Lakers PC, and other collection. - by bluex610 - 02-18-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: My Lakers PC, and other collection. - by vgqv - 02-20-2014, 02:01 AM