`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lucky 2012 Bowman Chrome Pull - Tony Cingrani

Lucky 2012 Bowman Chrome Pull - Tony Cingrani
So I went to a local card show this weekend to pick up a case for a game-used hat I recently purchased. I bought a box of 2012 Bowman Chrome since I was already there.

I opened up the box and pulled nothing special at first. A Tom Milone RC numbered to 250 and a couple of refractors. Well I get to the last couple of packs and my autograph appears and it's.....Scooter Gennett. Wow. I was pissed, I spent 60 bucks on a box of cards to get a guy named Scooter's Autograph.

I have four packs left and at this point had given up hope at pulling anything special. I get to my last pack, and as I look through the four cards I notice a blue color shining through. I peel back the three cards and I see I pulled a friggin Tony Cingrani Blue Refractor Autograph numbered to /150! The card went straight from pack to sleeve and into a top holder.

Now Tony Cingrani isn't Harper or Darvish, but after I pulled the card I went straight to ebay and this guys regular refractor is selling for well over 80 bucks.

So while I love sharing this pull my question is what do I do? Do I sell this card on ebay? Do I get it graded? How much more potential does this card have of going up/down?

Thanks for any input and I am now a Tony Cingrani fan because of this pull!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Lucky 2012 Bowman Chrome Pull - Tony Cingrani - by ayalar09 - 04-22-2013, 04:34 PM