`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Keeper League Philosophy

OT: Keeper League Philosophy
I'm kinda curious about the way different people approach their fantasy keeper league. I am in a league that has staying power, and isn't going to be gone after next season. It is a 12 team $300 budget auction league with a $50 buy in. The way I look at it is I can lose for 3-4 years because if I can win years 5 or 6, or both it pays off. I follow prospects, so my roster has enough good vets to keep me competitive, but HEAVY on young players that is a couple of years I think the team could be unstoppable. Last year I got in to Trout at $9, and will be less than $30 with a 5 year extension. Last season I also got Goldschmidt, Wieters, Plouffe, Teheran, Hultzen, Cishek and Taillon for amounts small enough to comfortably sign to 5 year contracts. This season I drafted Lawrie(might not be able to keep him) Jesus Montero, Yelich, T. Bauer, Jose Fernandez and Dylan Bundy. Many of these prospects I got for a buck. Everyone figures they need to win now. My bench is mostly taken with prospects, so I can't handle many injuries, but I think it will pay off. Am I crazy? How do you do it?
Collecting Dan Haren,Troy Tulowitzki, Al Rosen, David Christensen, Kevin Elster and Jamal
Anderson(RB)

Messages In This Thread
OT: Keeper League Philosophy - by aquariustg - 03-28-2013, 11:47 PM
RE: OT: Keeper League Philosophy - by aquariustg - 03-29-2013, 12:46 AM
RE: OT: Keeper League Philosophy - by aquariustg - 03-29-2013, 01:03 AM