`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Question: need help buying my first MJ Auto Card

RE: Question: need help buying my first MJ Auto Card
(11-20-2012, 12:14 PM)user_3n5kp Wrote: Spot on. All these 1/1 autos and such are all the same at the end of the day. Its the man signing his name to a card. There have been so many in recent years. Maybe even find a card that was not a "rare" insert and just something signed and authenticated by JSA/BGS or PSA/DNA.

Yeah it's absolutely ridiculous to try and say that a 1/1 auto or Exquisite auto are somehow SOOOOOOO much superior to any other auto! The man himself Michael Jordan simply picked up a pen & signed the item! No different than if he had signed a jersey, ball, pic, or ect... He has a contract with UD & just signs what they ask of him! Now the 90's autos I understand, because they're "period pieces" that were actually touched, held, and signed by MJ DURING his playing days while he was in his prime as a pop culture icon & GOAT athlete! But aside from those, paying 1-10K+ on later autos just cause he's depicted in a Bulls uni or is serial numbered is dumb IMO

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question: need help buying my first MJ Auto Card - by bengu - 11-20-2012, 12:47 PM