`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What would you do? Item not as described

RE: What would you do? Item not as described
(11-03-2012, 09:31 AM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: You can ask but should respect the answer. If the buyer is told that eBay policy dictates that buyers pay return shipping then that should be understood and followed. It's not a situation where either the seller pays you to return it or you get your money back and get to keep it, and eBay backs the seller on this. When filing a dispute the buyer is responsible for paying to return it unless the seller's selected policy says otherwise. No return proof, no refund.

I understand 100% and somewhat agree. I would explain that the card was actually damaged when he sent it and ask the seller to reimburse shipping after he received the card. I would not ask to keep the card. If the seller refused my request, then I would pay for it myself and ding his stars a little. If I were able to determine that the card was damaged because of the post office, I would handle the situation a little differently.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you do? Item not as described - by davidanthony2k - 11-03-2012, 11:03 AM