`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on some of my Sets including those pesky exclusives

Update on some of my Sets including those pesky exclusives
So, a while back i was looking through my cards and trying to decide which set would be the hardest and yet most satisfying to complete. I had recently finished the whole 11-12 UD set with the YG's and decided to try something else a little bit more extreme while continuing the ongoing sets. Spx SPa and then 12-13 OPC well.
countless trades later and many nights on freebay, i have come to a good point in my 11-12 Upper Deck Exclusives Set. i have finally reached 90 of 500. its rather tiresome but really comes down to chasing the cards you want the most and getting a good trade or deal on them.

I am still working on this and would love to get some help. I have 15 YG's including one of my PC whales the Craig Smith YG Exclusive. But am more focusing on the YG;s now and less on the base however that doesnt mean that I will not trade for the base. Trust me if you have them I do want them.

So thats that for exclusives. I am also working on the 11-12 Spx set 1-205 including all the Rookie Jersey Autos which i would love to take some of them off your hands. and will be hoping to find some better ones at some point.

And I basically still need most of the Future Watch Autos from 11-12 SPA. So if anyone has some that they are willing to part with I am your guy.

Thanks alot for helping me with my Exclusives and I hope to keep my trading going strong!

Peace!
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

Messages In This Thread
Update on some of my Sets including those pesky exclusives - by x5ofspades - 10-15-2012, 09:05 AM