Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
looking to trade this durant /99

RE: my 8 month panini replacement
I think it's a good replacement!!

for me, I am waiting on a redemption of Elgin Baylor #115 (status signature /24) to be filled.. it's been over a year... I just get the run around, when I call... saying they can send me a replacement, but it would be by random.. I don't want a replacement!! so I been waiting...

finally got an update on their Panini's website, where you check status of redemptions... the email stated, they are waiting for the player to return the cards...

I do not know when Panini started sending out the entire card to be signed, when it is a sticker auto...?? sounds like the employee that responded to me follow up request is not familiar with Elite Black Box cards... the status or elite signatures are all "sticker autos" which Panini should have sitting around.. since a few hundred sticker autos were inserted in just about all 2011-12 products.... Elite Black Box is a 2010-11 product... some collectors get Black Box confused & call it a 11-12 product, which it is not.. check ebay for an example of how many collectors get the years confused...

I hate redemptions!!

I wonder if I should ask UD to finally give me a replacement since I been waiting on 4 of the same Farmar UD Significance cards since 2009.....
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Messages In This Thread
RE: my 8 month panini replacement - by jpleazme805 - 10-06-2012, 11:31 PM