Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini redemption BS

RE: Panini redemption BS
That is messed up!!

I don't get why Panini would replace a basketball card with a football card without asking you first... I would make a complaint.. tell them you don't want the card, unless you think you can sell it for a reasonable price that what the Lazar Hayward card would of been, if produced?

I wonder why they replaced it so fast?

I've had an Elite Black Box - Elgin Baylor "Status Signature" #115 that I been waiting for since 9/20/2011. It's been over a year & they still haven't sent my card yet.

Panini has not replied to my follow-up "status request" that I submitted via their Redemption Program website..

Panini does not respond to the comments I leave on their facebook page... or blogs..

I did get an email on 8/29/12 from Dave (no last name) saying, "These cards will be made in the next few months. I think there was some info lost in translation that caused the delay. I can certainly get you a replacement if you no longer want to wait. Just let me know."

I responded that I want the card that I redeemed & DO NOT want a replacement.

I'm waiting until the end of OCT, then going to email & call Panini asking for status, if card is not received by then... I hate redemptions!! Panini had plenty of Baylor sticker autos to create the 24 Elite Black Box "status signatures" cards... but they chose to use those stickers for other products... every 2011-12 product has pack-pulled Baylor sticker autos... I do not get Panini's reasoning on which redemptions get produced.... There should of never been any so called "info lost in translation" That is pure garbage... No wonder, I have not been buying Panini products lately... matter of fact, not buying boxes... tired of the high cost & deflation that happen with Fleer Retro & a few Panini products...

I am waiting on 4 Farmar Signifcant cards from UD since 2009... & these are not serialized & some have already hit the internet, because I got 3 of them now.. but I sitll want my redemptions refilled, I DO NOT want replacements...

when ever a card that was promised on a redemption card is not produced, it feels like that set will never be complete!! A replacement card is a broken promise by a multi-million dollar company!!

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Messages In This Thread
Panini redemption BS - by TBarn291 - 09-29-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Panini redemption BS - by jpleazme805 - 10-02-2012, 12:30 AM
RE: Panini redemption BS - by TBarn291 - 10-02-2012, 09:14 AM
RE: Panini redemption BS - by jpleazme805 - 10-02-2012, 02:55 PM