`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW MUCH IS THIS PMG GREEN WORTH??????????

RE: HOW MUCH IS THIS PMG GREEN WORTH??????????
(09-26-2012, 05:13 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: not all of us can afford to buy <del>create</del> rgIII fakes and then - supposedly - destroy them

we are just rats

seriously: go do something sexually impossible to yourself

Hahaha, Did your mother leave the better part of you running down her chin? You just made my point. Not all of you can afford to buy these high end products but you sure do know how to have an opinion about something you have no knowledge of. This is the same bunch of people who shoot over low ball offers and send 50 questions on an item that you have no intentions of buying or can afford. You want to piss sellers off so you can come over to these forums and chat it up like a bunch of little school girls, because you have nothing better to do.. I mean seriously over 4000 post in a matter of 2 years..Man do you have nothing better to do with your time? If you spent as much time trying to make money, as you do chatting on forums, maybe you could afford some of these high end items you always seem to have an opinion on, but never buy.

See now I just made a milestone my 10th post in my 10 years of PAYING for an online subscription to Beckett. 1 Per year on average...Apparently I'm getting it more at home than you are by that ratio....Eh??
[Image: DEAN%20SMITH%20MICHAEL%20JORDAN%20BANNER...qrwcus.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW MUCH IS THIS PMG GREEN WORTH?????????? - by patrick54 - 09-26-2012, 05:22 PM