`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
so i think i got screwed by a trader. dont send yet if your sending to.....

RE: so i think i got screwed by a trader. dont send yet if your sending to.....
(06-10-2012, 10:58 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: You know, I have been so busy with work and my daughters and nieces graduations and parties that I just wanted to send my pending trades...overlooked that I had a trade with lolows64...trade was worth 150.00 and even sent him extras...highest priced cards where 25.00 (gu) and a 30.00 dollar auto...the rest where in the range of 5-12 dollars...this really blows...that is twice I have gotten screwed...first was Jakelovescards and now this...oh well, hope he really needed those cards.

Instead of just being like well that stinks, looks like I am out cards. Why not take the initiative and file charges? If everyone does it, even if its low end sooner or later something will get done. If people keep blowing it off they'll keep coming back stealing from others. If someone stole a buck from every person in the US they'd have 350+ million dollars. Tons of small transactions stolen really starts to add up. You can rest assured if anyone reads this and decides to steal from me, I'll do everything I can to make your life a living hell. And if you're close enough for me to drive to your house I will. Don't steal from this guy.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Messages In This Thread
RE: so i think i got screwed by a trader. dont send yet if your sending to..... - by bgt masters of tikid - 06-11-2012, 01:33 AM