`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debate on who's a better player Kobe or Lebron

RE: Debate on who's a better player Kobe or Lebron
No, Jordan said that the closet person for desire and work ethic to him was Kobe.....there is a difference. He didn't say talent or skill.

(06-11-2012, 11:05 AM)chrisa19978 Wrote: Yes but thats why its a team sport as no one can beat 5 people by themselfs and only one person can have the biggest impact on a team winning. Knowing what Lebron did the past series and how Wade played if it was not for him they would be home watching Boston play OKC. Kobe has always had a great supporting cast around him. Lebron till last year had no one and he still managed to make it to the playoffs every year and to the finals once with Clevland. My point with Shaq without him those 3 years where would the Lakers of been? Kobe could not take a team to the championship with 4 average players around him. He always had 2 to 3 great players and some decent players. No one wanted to go to Clevland so he had to use what he had. Look when he played for the Cav's it was Lebron vs. normally 3 great players and sometimes even more the further in the playoffs they went.

Kobe wasn't clutch his whole career either and most of that came after he won a championship. What I hate is people bash him and compare him to Kobe and his 5 rings to Lebron still trying to get his first. People forget he played on a horrible team his first 6 or 7 year and this is only year 2 with a great team. But they bash him because he joined a great team and didn't win it by himself. Now he is expected to win 6 years in a row and if he dosen't he is a failure to people and they say Kobe is better which is far from the truth.

Kobe is not more talented and here we go with the size difference. Dosen't that mean Lebron should be slower and Kobe faster? If you just play in the 4th quarter then you can't be considered the greatest. Thanks for bringing up Michael Jordan as well because how long did it take for him to win his first championship? I believe it was 7 to 8 years but he was never critisized like they do Lebron. Jordan had his bad games and missed his shots as well. But I do consider Jordan to be better than Lebron. But with Lebron career far from being over who's to say he will not be considered better when his career ends.

But you can't get people to believe that because Lebron is either hated or loved after leaving the Cavs. I am sure we can pull up stats but people would still agure and there main arguement is Lebron is bigger and Kobe is clutch. This is all I have been hearing hear. I want Lebron to win because how they react to anything he dose wrong. God forbid him have 1 bad game as he will be bashed by eveybody. But if Kobe had a bad game they just talk about something else. Just like Wade who has played average of late he was not going to be blamed if they lost Lebron would have.

Why do people say Kobe is close to him. Even Jordan himself said this.

Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Debate on who's a better player Kobe or Lebron - by newfiecomicguy1 - 06-11-2012, 02:15 PM