`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any movement on the registry????

RE: Any movement on the registry????
I've avoided talking about the registry because it really angers me and about 3 or 4 months ago, a member of Beckett grading expressed the same (I'm not upset with Beckett grading). He indicated development would be meeting back then to discuss the new registry but still nothing which is par for the past year and a half, not even in the Beckett Update forum section. Pathetic. I'm locked into a few registries with BVG but I've started to dismantle my other BVG registries and moved into other areas of collecting. Had those responsible at Beckett gotten their thumbs out of the butts and delivered a usable registry, this probably would not have happened. I've started using SGC for certain cards and I'm building a batch headed to PSA. As a means for preserving and validating a card as an asset, BVG and BGS are still fine, but as far as building additional value by supporting and growing the registry, Beckett flat out sucks.
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any movement on the registry???? - by coimbre 21 - 08-02-2012, 02:01 PM