`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
FREE CARDS - gift thread...UPDATES 8/3/2012

RE: FREE CARDS - gift thread...please read
(06-08-2012, 06:00 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: I have two more shout outs.

Then today I got one from JRMdawg311 addressed to my 7 year old daughter. It was nearly all Billy Butler and said share with your sister. The highlight for her was her VERY OWN Billy Butler auto. Man you have no idea how happy you made that little girl. She is at the table writing a thank you note as we speak. Her brother was very jealous.

That's great to hear! I'm glad she liked them. I love hearing kids getting into this hobby. It's awesome... Takes me back to days when I was a little kid begging my parents to take me to the LCS and working hard on my PC back then.

(06-09-2012, 11:28 AM)TlionsFan Wrote: Not quite sure who to thank, but I got a some nice Austin Jackson cards from someone out of Castro Valley, CA. (Not sure if you want me to put your name on here) but thanks a ton!!! My Austin Jackson SC is now off to a much better start. Thanks Again!

Nice! I'm glad to hear the cards helped out your collection. Probably more appreciated in your collection than mine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FREE CARDS - gift thread...please read - by JRMdawg311 - 06-11-2012, 01:47 AM