`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mich Richmond SP 1994-95 BUYBACK AUTO ???? legit??

RE: Mich Richmond SP 1994-95 BUYBACK AUTO ???? legit??
bballkm32... thanks. I see serial numbers on most "buyback" so that is why I am so curious.

The last picture has the COA with what I would think be an id number (serial number), even though the card itself is not serialized (hand written serial), I would think that the serial number on the sticker of the COA would be the same as on the back of the card. The seller said there was no serial number. The last card in the picture is from the same set as the Mitch Richmond I am interested in. Seems sketchy to me... below is response I got. On another note, all "buybacks" should be listed in Beckett. With the help of fellow Beckett Members, the 94/95 SP were found. Thanks for all those that helped.

"the hologram on the back is the square hologram used for the first buyback released by UD in 98 SP authentic product. There is no number on it like in the later years.
For this card you have to note also that I have lost the certificate that comes with it. I know (an am 100% sure it is) this card is authentic but I can understand you have some doubt aboput it. In that case it is better for you to not bid on it.
Regarding UD listing of its buyback it is not easy to have a full list of what they ever issue in any year. I have many other UD official buyback with certificates that do not appear in either UD listing or Beckett listing"
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mich Richmond SP 1994-95 BUYBACK AUTO ???? legit?? - by jpleazme805 - 04-24-2012, 09:55 PM