`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Overdue Mail... 90s - Knicks - Gold

RE: Long Overdue Mail... 90s - Knicks - Gold
Went to the Hofstra show this past weekend to get some cards RCRd, heres the break down.

I had found this card in a Celtics lot in my basement. Cant believe I had that for like 5 years stashed away lol
[Image: DSC_0072.jpg]

I had picked this up and thought It looked real clean. Turns out its a 9 which would make it a pop 1 but Im not a fan of the silver labels so I left it RCR.
[Image: DSC_0077.jpg]

Was really hoping I could sneak a 9.5 on this since it was straight from Panini in a onetouch but one of the corners dropped down the overall grade to a 9 so I left it RCR.
[Image: DSC_0079.jpg]

A nice little addition to the knicks PC, only chronology card I own, was very happy to land it at the show.
[Image: DSC_0080.jpg]

Rest of the BGS results will have to wait to come back from Beckett as I didnt photograph them before sending out to slabbing, but here is the last pickup I made at the show, was very happy to land this as it was the only piece of the puzzle missing in the Dream Team set. The Buyback Ewing (to replace the IP Ewing). It came at an incredibly opportune time as next weekend I head to to the Jersey show to meet up with the PSA people.
[Image: DSC_0086.jpg]
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Long Overdue Mail... 90s - Knicks - Gold - by xarzy - 04-24-2012, 06:08 PM