`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT- Mega Millions Arguement..What would you do?

RE: OT- Mega Millions Arguement..What would you do?
Take the cash. I would goto work on monday, late of course, long enough to quit. I would take the owner of my place out to lunch. The owner has crazy money. Even with 500mil he would have more than me. So I need his contacts for a lawyer, financial adviser, & accountant. After that I have a small family. My parents would get as much as they needed to live the rest of their lives with out worry. Sorry to say I would leave my wife. Id give her half with out an argument, even though in the state of Ohio I dont have to. I love her and I know she doesnt love me for my money, but I would like to play with a few girls that would lol... yes I would pull a Charlie Sheen, Tiger woods just without the cheating part. Travel the globe for the first couple years. Then when I got tired of it Id get a nice house a couple cars, bikes, toys. Then Id prolly be a bum for the rest of my life.

As far as my card collecting, it would prolly be over. Like someone said with all that $$ you could just buy what ever you wanted. Im sure it would lose its fun fast. I would give my collection away to people I know would enjoy it. If it did remain fun it would prolly shift to memorabilia for display in my house like art work.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT- Mega Millions Arguement..What would you do? - by cptnemo66 - 03-29-2012, 03:48 PM