`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it familiarity and fear of change, or something else?

RE: Is it familiarity and fear of change, or something else?
(01-02-2012, 04:55 PM)vgqv Wrote: I have NO problem with Panini still being around for the people who prefer them, I will plain & simply not buy their products, I may still buy singles of Knicks but no more boxes. I'm not that close minded that I want Panini to go bankrupt and only have Topps/UD back. I'm for variety, I think will only help each company try to out do each other and what's so bad about that?

+1
(01-02-2012, 09:42 PM)tmakact7 Wrote: Would that be enough to convince some collectors to buy UD over Panini (if UD was producing NBA)? Also, when do these player contracts expire for UD and Panini?

lol, wouldn't Topps be a third wheel when it comes to the NBA, since they don't have any exclusive player contracts like UD and Panini?

I don't know if it would convince collectors to buy UD over Panini, but I honestly think that collectors buy more UD products anyway (from the total sales- new or secondary market). UD and Topps still has a loyal fan base. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want any company to have a monopoly. I enjoy a competitive situation. If UD gets out of line I can buy Topps, lol.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it familiarity and fear of change, or something else? - by kenarm79 - 01-03-2012, 02:04 PM